Wednesday 2 February 2011

Elbow - Lippy kids and New Album!

Well, what can I say? Apart from If elbow got any better they would be elected gods of the free world. Elbow are essentially northern in heart and spirit - and it is reflected so freely in their music, which is independent and sounds completely different from anything I else I hear. One of the biggest things that has always stood out to me about Elbow is the lyrics, they manage to write such deep and amazing music that most of us can relate to on a daily basis.

I was taken to a different world by their last album Seldom Seen Kid, so when I heard news of this new album I lept for joy! They have released a studio video of themselves performing Lippy Kids from the new album on youtube in order to promote the release on the 7th of March...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More